Welcome to the Region 15 Instructional Materials Resource Page. Please follow the links to the right to obtain information regarding a specific proclamation. You can also visit TEA Instructional Materials and Instructional Materials Help Desk at TEA for further information.
- Join the ESC 15 textbook listserv here!
- 2024-2025 Instructional Materials and Technology Allotment (School Years 23-24 and 24-25)
- Adoption Cycle for Foundation and Enrichment Subjects (PDF)
- Instructional Materials and Technology Allotment Information
- EMAT Training
EMAT Training Videos
- Program Requisition
- Component Requisition
- Disbursement Request Overview
- Instructional Materials Disbursement Requests
- Technological Equipment Disbursement Requests
- Technology Services Disbursement Requests
- Overage Funds from Allotment Disbursements and Freight
- Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) Introduction and Basic Information
- AIM Ordering in EMAT
Contact Traci Terrill at email@example.com or 325-481-4074 for more information.