For the latest updates regarding Meal Service and TDA compliance during COVID-19, please refer to www.squaremeals.com/coronavirus or contact one of our Child Nutrition Staff listed below:
ESC Region 15 provides technical assistance for all federal nutrition programs, including NSLP/SBP, CACFP, and SFSP.
- For assistance with Child/Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), and Seamless Summer Option (SSO) please contact: Brenda Tyler, Child Nutrition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-481-4028
- For assistance with National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) please contact: Shawna Kunselman, Child Nutrition Specialist, at Shawna.email@example.com or 325-481-4030.
- For assistance with Menu Module and USDA Commodities please contact Diana Chavarria, Child Nutrition Technician, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-658-6571 X2121
- For assistance with Free and Reduced Meal Applications, Direct Certification List and Financial Reports please contact Nicole Lindsey, Child Nutrition Specialist, at email@example.com or 325-481-4033
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (English)
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.