TEA has rolled out statewide training for CTE Administrators and counselors.
Check the links below for details and registration:
- Professional Learning for New CTE Administrators
- Professional Learning for Experienced CTE Administrators
- Professional Learning for New Counselors
- Professional Learning for Experienced Counselors
Career and Technical Education (CTE)
ESC Region 15 strives to assist districts in promoting the development and implementation of relevant and challenging CTE programs while promoting the integration of a rigorous academic foundation.
The goals of ESC 15 are:
- To provide local educational agencies (LEAs) the technical assistance needed to ensure their successful implementation of career and technical education programs of study and formula grants that meet all requirements of Texas Education Code Texas Administrative Code, The Carl D. Perkins Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act of 2018, Public Law, and Code of Federal Regulations
- To provide LEAs support for CTE programs in grades 5 and above
- To act as liaison between the CTE team of the College, Career, and Military Preparation Division of the TEA and LEAs, disseminating information and training on statewide initiatives developed by TEA
Traci Terrill | email@example.com | 325-481-4074