The next Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment will be prior to the 24-25 Perkins grant year. Typically work starts in spring and the CLNA is due to TEA in May.
ESC 15 will review each CLNA before it moves to TEA approval.
When is the CLNA due?
- CLNA is due TBD 2024
Where do I find the CLNA for my LEA?
- TEAL → eGrants → Special Collections → SC5600
Who has access to edit the CLNA?
- Grantee Staff, Grantee Manager, and Grantee Official (eGrant roles and privileges)
What sections do SSA members complete?
- SSA members complete Parts 1, 2, 4, 7. If the LEA receives over $15,000 they can apply on their own and compete all sections of the CLNA.
Can the ESC assist with completing the CLNA?
- Of course! Please contact me at email@example.com or 325-481-4074. We can schedule a phone call, zoom visit, or in person technical support for the CLNA. Membership in the 23-24 Perkins V SSA provides support for all LEA members in completing the CLNA.
Where can I find resources to complete the CLNA?
The CLNA guidebook is designed to assist Texas LEAs with the completion of the local needs assessment. The local needs assessment process is intended to be a regular part of LEA's data-driven decision-making and program improvement system.
- CLNA Guidebook (PDF)
- Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment SAMPLE DOCUMENT
- CTER and Labor Market Information
To access your district's previous CLNA (22-23), click here.